At Menutail, we care greatly about the security and privacy of your data. In this post, we are going to talk a little bit about how the data travels, and how it is stored.
- As you enter your recipe formula, your connection is first secured with SSL. This is the same system used when entering your credit card information on any site.
- What happens next is your formula gets sent to our database for analysis. This is where we calculate the nutrition values and apply FDA labeling rules.
- Next, your nutrition label is generated as a PDF where you can download it.
With this said, here are a couple notes:
- All data stays within Menutail
When you submit your data to Menutail, we store all the data in house. That means we are not submitting the data to any external brokers, labs, or other companies.
- We do not share your data with any third parties
Your data is secure and private towards your account.
We hope this clears up the process, and if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us anytime.